Why a giveaway?
Simple, we want to give away tokens of appreciation for the wonderful support we’ve been receiving from our customers, fans and blog readers, for the past few years.
Twelve prizes, really?
As most of you already know, I am a big fan of all things DIY. So, when I started the new hobby, I knew instantly, they should be something handmade-with-lotsa-love, and as many prizes as the budget allows. I really did enjoy making them, so there will be not only one winner, but twelve! Yes, we are giving away twelve prizes.
Why twelve? Won’t the giveaway be less ‘special’?
Definitely the opposite. Where we are today is because of you, the customers, fans & loyal readers. So, if we can give more, why not give more? That, and just because I had fun working with the colourful yarns I could not stop at one, or two, or three…
How does this work?
- Taking part is easy, a) read the questions; b) write your answers in the comment box below this entry.
- The prizes are divided into three categories:
- Category A – Six for the participants (those who leave the best answers in the comment box)
- Category B – Another six for the couples whose invitation cards gather most votes.
- Category C – Additional four (4) mystery gifts for four participating bloggers who have written a review about us.
What are the questions?
- Among artchetak’s previous invitation card design, which is your favourite? Write the name of the bride & groom of your choice.
- What is your dream invitation card design, if money is not an issue?
- If you’ve blogged about us, please leave the link to your entry.
What are the prizes?
Each frame, each crochet flower is handmade by yours truly. I experimented with different type of yarns & several patterns for beginners, and decided on one specific pattern with my own little twist.